The fact that kids spend more than 6 hours on the screen remains disturbing and poses a severe challenge for the kid`s protection. Applications like T-Mobile, help to ensure kid`s safety and protect them from interacting with any strangers online.
T-Mobile tracking has special features built into the software, so parents can establish the boundaries and monitor whether kids follow them. Due to these innovative technologies, parents can protect their kids even when they are not around.
T-Mobile Family Tracker: What is it?
In the era of Internet diversity, there is no wonder that parental controls are so essential to the majority of families. It makes sense as before giving a phone to a kid, parents want to minimize the risks of getting into the troubles online. So, it is no wonder that almost every phone carrier has the own version of protection. T-Mobile, one of the leading mobile carriers in The US and Europe, is not the exception.
T-Mobile tracking is a service that allows members to track others family members’ location. T-Mobile not only keeps all family connected but also ensures that kids are safe and need neither help nor assistance. Having this service, parents can locate a kid`s device that is on a T-Mobile 4G network. Users can test this program for free through a 30-day trial. Afterward, the price is 9.99 per month, and it will be included on your existing T-Mobile bill automatically.
How T-Mobile Web guard works?
T-Mobile has two main parental controls: 1) FamilyWhere and 2) Family Allowance.
1) Family Allowance
It is primary service created for teens` responsible phone usage. Using Family Allowance, parents can control and restrict the things their kids can reach and reward their adolescents for responsible phone usage increasing their allowance. So, how does it work?
Family Allowance gives an opportunity to manage numbers, minutes, messages, downloads and schedule.
- Numbers: There are Allowed and Not Allowed Numbers. Allowed numbers can be dialed even though the kid is outside their permitted schedule or has already reached the calls limit. Not Allowed Numbers are declined in both directions automatically. T-Mobile call history allows maximum to choose 10 numbers for each list.
- Minutes: tells how much time your kid spends on calls and allows to set limits.
- Messages: T- Mobile text message history shows the number of messages being sent and received by your juvenile. Parents can set the number of text messages their kids may send and receive. But it doesn’t involve instant messengers like WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.
- Downloads: helps to identify what amount of money is spent on downloads and to decide how much kids are allowed to spend.
- Schedule: allows to decide when a kid can use the most of their phone features and block/unblock their phone use during the predefined time slots.
It is secondary service that allows seeing the exact location of any device connected to T-Mobile`s 4G Network. If the device is not on the network, it is impossible to identify its location.
T-Mobile vs Kidgy
T-Mobile parental control services are similar to Kidgy low-cost cyber nanny, but at the same time they have a lot of differences:
- T-mobile text message history shows how many messages were sent, while Kidgy shows the text of every sent, received and deleted messages.
- T-Mobile tracks only the real-time location while the Kidgy shows the whole route. Besides, with Kidgy parents can set safe and dangerous areas and get alerts when a kid leaves them.
- T-Mobile allows to choose 10 numbers in the list of allowed and not allowed numbers, while Kidgy has no limits for blocked numbers and also allows to see the contact list.
The other inconveniences that T-Mobile has:
- The app can identify only the device connected to the T-Mobile 4G network.
- In order to be detected, the device should be powered on.
- GPS detection is not always 100 % accurate.
- The program is optimized for the phones so it may not work with other devices (for example with tablets).
- The app doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of the phone locator results.
As you see, the possibilities of T-Mobile Parental controls are limited and can`t provide the overall safety. That’s why the best solution is to use Kidgy low-cost cyber nanny. It can do the things the ordinary parental controls are not capable and can protect your kids when you are not around.
With Kidgy you can monitor your kid`s Internet activity and restrict the access to the adult sites. Besides, parents can see with whom they are talking to, track the list of installed apps and block dangerous ones. Also, parents can set the safe and dangerous areas and track kids GPS location. Kidgy low-cost cyber nanny can help you to keep all your kids’ phone activities in your own hands.